Hello guys,my english is not very good but i will try to explain clearly what i have to say.
Most of us use facebook twitter and other social networking websites but i found a social networking website which pays for posting,comments,likes,shares and referring and like facebook you can create a personal profile, add other users as friends, exchange messages, post status updates and photos, and receive notifications when others update their profiles.
HOW DOES THIS WEBSITE WORK?
this website generate revenue with ads but it return 90% of the revenue it generate back to the users and keep the remaining 10%. so it basically allow you to generate money by ads showed on your posts.it mean
more posts (but do not spam) + more Friends + more followers = more views = more money.
so you have to gain followers but do not ask people for following on this websites as it is against the rule.
this website has also been shown on fox news.
here is a short video
lets start with registration
1-first go to this link and register
but you cannot register without a shortcode (without a referral) so it is better to use the referral link or you can use the short code Mubassir321.
2-once you are done with your registration verify your account.
3-add a profile picture if you want to or simply skip it add some information about yourself if you want to or simply skip.
4-click your profile —> settings—>Privacy & Viewing and make sure that Accept Tsu peer-to-peer payments is enabled.
now we are done with our settings
Things which have to be avoided
1-Do not use adblocker on this website
2-Do not post the people to follow you on this website.
for more information go to FAQ section of the website.
So that is all about it.
one thing more I do not have any payment proof as i only have joined it today but google it and you will see.